4/07/2009

Puppet Show


last week, I did a puppet show with my group members. I will records the special experiences of the puppet show. I think it is a successful work. I enjoy the team work a lot.

1What is your puppet show about?
My puppet show is about the experiences of Jacques Cartier. We made a book about Jacques Cartier. It includes his explorations. We did a video for the puppet show. In the video, Cartier went to Canada for the king from France. He made communications with the Native People of Canada.He did the fur trade with Native People. The video also showed the chief of the Native People helped Cartier'team members to convalesces. Some details showed about Cartier's exploration in the video was interesting.

2.Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
The King from France---Milly

Two sons of the Chief---Milly

Donnaconna---Viahsta

Attendant of Cartier---Viahsta and Cristine

Cartier---Cristine

3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
The team work is important for every one. When we did the team work before, we should plan the work for every members. We must control the time for the team work. When I write the dialogue before, I thought it must be difficult and complicated. When I finished the dialogue, I found it was not difficult that in my imagery. sometimes, we have some troubles, but we shouldn't fear that, because when you don't fear the trouble, the trouble will not so difficult.

4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
Our materials of the puppet show was drown by team members. We drew and color the different characters, houses,ship and the background. The most interesting is the character can move its leg. It is special .

5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
Yes, our group members are a lot friendly. I like doing the puppet with them. When we did some jobs difficult, we talked about it together. When I thought about some ideas, I found Milly and Viahsta also agreed with me. I think it is important for a team work. In fact, we did not feel more stress for the puppet show. The team work was full of funny.

Bonus- Post a picture of your puppet show on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment