3/15/2009

The ideas for the Viking Ship


On Canadian Studies ,I found a Viking Ship'picture which is my favorite Viking Ship.The Viking Ship is bigger than others.It was rowed by 100 person .The prow of the Viking Ship is special.The logo may be a horse .It glares at the front.The model of the Viking Ship is perfect .It is good at the speed of the Viking Ship.There are many oars on the ship.All the informations show the Viking Ship'vigor and the pirates'bravery.I like the details of the Viking Ship.The Viking Ship in a glacier.The color of the glacier and the Viking Ship are perfect .I like the Viking Ship.It is because the Viking Ship reminiscents of many stories about pirates.

1 comment:

  1. A very thoughtful entry. Your writing demonstrates deep thinking and I am very excited about your comments!

    I love your picture! It is very poetic! I can feel the wind going through the sails and the cold landscape of the mountains in the background.

    5/5 Excellent entry. Some grammar mistakes but you go beyond the task.

    ReplyDelete