3/19/2009

A harvest Weak


In this weak,I felt drowsy and very stressful.There are many tests in this weak. I did not well in my test.We did the words test and the essay test.I didn't notice the review materials.In the essay test,I found I could not writer down the grammar very well.I felt stressful.I didn't want to do anything.Suddenly,I found ,the spirit is important for a person.I should believe myself and overcame the difficult.The difficult is short.I tried to find a mature way to study the grammar.In the last 3 days, I learned John Cabot and Jacques Cartier.I did many questions about them.Even I typed their names more quickly than I type my name.It was a harvest weakly.Even I didn't get a good mark on my test,I know one of the most important things in my life.I was proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. I love the funny comments you make about how you are typing Cabot and Cartier faster than you type your own name. It made me laugh.

    A very thoughtful entry about your week.

    Remember to be careful about the little mistakes...
    1. weakly --- weekly
    2. weak --- week
    (the word weak means "not strong")
    3. believe myself -- believe in myself
    4. learned John --- learned about John
    5. writer -- write down

    Overall, a good entry. you try to show as much as you can about what you understand.

    4/5

    ReplyDelete